Latest Projects in Ludhiana
- Upcoming integrated townships in Ludhiana include:
- Emaar MGF’s Integrated Golf View Township on the Ferozepur-Ludhiana Road stretching approximately 500 acres;
- Malhotra Land Developer’s two townships on the Ludhiana-Ambala G.T.Road on 200 and 100 acres respectively;
- Eldeco’s township on 80 acres on the Jalandhar-Ludhiana G.T.Road;
- Clarion Properties’ township on 75 acres on the Chandigarh-Ludhiana road;
- PACL India’s 500 acre township on the Chandigarh Ludhiana Road;
- Senior Builders’ mega housing project on Ludhiana-Ferozepur Road on 110 acres;
- Omaxe Constructions’ residential colony on Ludhiana-Pakhowal Road; and
- AKME’s Model Township on the Chandigarh Ludhiana Highway on 80 acres.
15 malls are under construction on Ferozepur Road and GT Road, such as the Westend Mall, Gold Souk and Festival City, Omaxe Plaza on Ferozepur Road, and Omaxe Mall off G.T.Road The Festival City is a unique mall-in a-mall project on the highway with a skating rink, gaming zone and bowling alley, multiplex and IMAX screen, and retail focus on lifestyle, fashion, hospitality, fashion and leisure., spread across 7 floors. Chandigarh Road is witnessing commercial construction projects designed for telecom and other service sector clients. The international airport at Halwara is expected to promote commercial activity along the Jalandhar Road.